Monday, December 27, 2010

tq syg!!!!!!!

today...i wanna to thanx to my love,,,,,
yaaa..muhammad aizat thanx coz u make me fall in love with u n now u take care of me,,,,
i dunno how to make u feel wow!!!u r very respected by me...
since i know u...u r not like the other man that i've known before,,,
yaaa...i think..that's why i love u more everyday..even u r not in front of me...
u r in malacca n i'm in JB....but 4 the true love i'm still can met u..even we r too far,...(too far la sgt..hahahah)....i dunno..how i'm very very fast fall in love wif him,,
juz look at his pix in fb and he want my no phone,,,and i'm not take long time to give him my no,,,i juz give and in the evening he's call me...i think in fasting month(yaaa...28 august and 29)....wahhhh berkat u know,,an d one nyte,,he said...
(but he not said i love u..n do u wanna be my gf..not!!!!,he said like this)
i don't wanna think about my exgf,,,but i wanna to think only u in my mind...
if i wanna find my soulmate..i wanna her respect my family first especially my mum n dad..he said like that....waaaaaaahhhh....are u dreaming nana???
nope...i'm not dreaming but it's one of reality,,,hihihihi
and before sleep he said,he has 5 important things..in his life..
1)ALLAH
2)HIS PARENTS(OF COZ)
3)HIS SIBLINGS
4)u know what 4 no 4???i think u all think is me right???
butttttttttt...MOTORCYCLE,,,,huhuhu
5)ME!!!!!!
but i still love him,,,coz i noe,,,he met motor first before me,,hehhehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

SISTER SITES